Reuben's Photo Session
Reuben shoot took place at his home in his back garden, I love photographing dogs in the studio however this may not always be convenient for you and your dog. Home shoots allow your dog to relax and know they are in a safe environment without any new distractions.
Reuben did ever so well he was a little distracted and wanted to play but his owner was on hand with treats. The session lasted around 45 minutes with 15 minutes setting up two different backgrounds, I have found 20 to 30 minutes is a good length of time with a short break in between to prevent your dog from getting bored and tired.
Designing for your home
Reuben's owner was looking to get some beautiful prints to hang in her recently decorated living room. Pictured right Is a digital preview of what her framed images may look like in her home. Included as part of all portraits shoots is the option to design for your home with digital previews.
Book your Pets Portrait session
Whats included in a shoot?
- 1 Hour shoot dependant on location
- Choice of location relaxed home shoot, out in nature or in studio session
- Choice of three backgrounds more available on request
- Option to customise and design the shoot for your home
- Digital Proofing Gallery
- 2 High Quality Digital Files
- 20% voucher off prints and wall art
- Session fee £50 payable upon booking